If some of the information on this site seems familiar, I'm not stealing and passing it off as my own. It's because I'm using an existing commercial product that I have changed some names and other things in order to protect the innocent villains against those dastardly adventurers.

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Rolling for Ability Scores

Here is how I will handle rolling of ability scores.

Roll 4d6 dropping the lowest value and re-rolling any 1s. Do that a total of six times. Assign the scores to the six abilities as desired.

This rolling must be done in front of me. Not that I think anyone is untrustworthy. But if someone brings in a character with very high scores, the thought is going to be in the back of someone's mind. This could lead to future problems. I just want to avoid all that. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment