If some of the information on this site seems familiar, I'm not stealing and passing it off as my own. It's because I'm using an existing commercial product that I have changed some names and other things in order to protect the innocent villains against those dastardly adventurers.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Campaign Information Site Created

Rather than trying to keep old blog posts up to date with the latest information I've created a site to host various information regarding the campaign: https://sites.google.com/site/mountreddoors/

Announcement and new information will continue to be posted to this blog. But I wanted a central location for all general campaign information for players and PCs.

As of this post it has all the information currently posted on this blog. More info will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment