If some of the information on this site seems familiar, I'm not stealing and passing it off as my own. It's because I'm using an existing commercial product that I have changed some names and other things in order to protect the innocent villains against those dastardly adventurers.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Character Generation

Number of Characters

For each session I would like to have a party of at least four characters. So when a session has fewer than 4 players, each player should control 2 characters. Note, a session must have at least 2 players. Therefore, each player should generate at least 2 characters. A player may create more than 2 characters within reason.

Restrictions

The only restrictions on character creation is as follows:

Additional Available Languages:

  • High Sulian
  • Ancient Sulian
 Note Common is also known as Low Sulian.

No comments:

Post a Comment