If some of the information on this site seems familiar, I'm not stealing and passing it off as my own. It's because I'm using an existing commercial product that I have changed some names and other things in order to protect the innocent villains against those dastardly adventurers.

Friday, May 1, 2015

More About My Setup


PC Trays

 I like to use tokens to represent things when possible. Each character has a tray - tray comes from Axis & Allies - to store various tokens. I use red 8mm wooden cubes to represent ammunition - arrows, bolts, etc. - and brown 8mm wooden cubes for a day's worth of rations. Each character holds a number of poker chips equal the character's max hit points. When the character takes damage, he/she just removes that number of chips from the tray and places them on the table.

PC Trays

 

Gaming Area

Picture of my gaming table.



No comments:

Post a Comment