If some of the information on this site seems familiar, I'm not stealing and passing it off as my own. It's because I'm using an existing commercial product that I have changed some names and other things in order to protect the innocent villains against those dastardly adventurers.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Session #2 Report

Players and Characters

All the players in the current player pool were able to attend. In order by character name

Chris: Anders Blackwood
Brian: Frocensin Verth
Bill: Gleran
Jeremy: Milo Tealeaf    

Party was joined by Frocensin's squire Kelyn Robinsworth.

What Happened

My audio recording worked this time. Yea. While I listened to the six hour recording I took notes on my cell phone's voice recorder. I finished listening today. Before I got to my recorded notes, my cell phone locked up and proceeded to do a factory reset - all recordings gone!

So to summarize what happened in session #2, lots of shit! The PC explored, killed, almost died and left. The End!

I hate re-doing crap. Maybe I'll go back later. Right now I'm just don't want to even think about it.

Explored

Map of what was explored during the two sessions.


In-game date(s): Aprflos 6 & 7, 918

No comments:

Post a Comment